The National Academy of Medicine’s Action Collaborative on Countering the U.S. Opioid Epidemic has opened a call for organizations to join the Action Collaborative as a network organization.
Network organizations are active supporters and contributors to the work of the Action Collaborative, but do not participate in the Action Collaborative’s working groups. You can apply to join the Action Collaborative as a Network Organization by completing this survey and submitting an organizational commitment statement that publicly states your organization’s commitment to combating the trends of the U.S. opioid epidemic.
Network organizations will participate in the work of the Action Collaborative in the following ways:
• Provide input on activities of the Action Collaborative;
• Receive networking and information-sharing opportunities;
• Receive regular updates on the work of the Action Collaborative, including priority invitations to public meetings and advance notice of new resources and publications;
• Receive communications tools such as infographics and social media toolkits;
• Will be featured on the NAM website, along with an organizational commitment statement describing current and/or future work in the four focus areas; and
• Receive invitations to act as partners in new efforts to combat the opioid epidemic.